Its our day 3 installment of “It’s Legit In Texas”. Today we would like to introduce you to Curtis. If you want to know one of the many reasons Curtis first came to our minds for this series, go straight to question number 3. That is EXACTLY why.
Name: Curtis Hale
Occupation: Art Director
1. What are you looking forward to wearing in this Spring?
Light v-neck cardigans, vintage pearl snap shirts, and graphic t’s.
2. What is your favorite item in your closet?
Gray military-style zip up sweater.
3. It’s Saturday night and you’re out, where are you in your city? What are you wearing?
Dinner in Bishop Arts, a show at the Granada Theater, or a bar on Henderson. If I’m not out, I’ll be at home with my dog Winston.
4. What do you feel the look of your city?
Guys seem to wear a lot of tight, pastel colored polos or Wranglers and cowboy boots with a tucked in dress shirt. But my favorite style in Dallas is “indie rocker” with skinny jeans, plaid flannels, Chuck Taylor All-Stars, etc…classic.
5. Item you have your eye on?
6. Favorite place to shop in your city?