Props to a man that knows the meaning of a well-tailored suit! Today we talk to Brian. His style is professional, tailored, and sharp. Additionally, he has spent some time living in cities like London and NYC. With credentials like these, he couldn’t help but bring his legit-ness with him when he moved to Dallas.
Name: Brian Jones
1. What are you looking forward to wearing in the Spring?
Crisp White dress shirt, spread collar with Ben Sherman 2 button suit
2. What is your favorite item in your closet?
Navy Boss double vented blazer
3. It’s Saturday night and your out, where are you in your city? What are you wearing?
The Balcony Club
Royal Purple Blazer, Blue stripe shirt, jeans, and mahogany lace ups (OK – Blazers are my thing…)
4. What do you feel the look of your city is?
People do well with Contemporary Casual looks in Dallas….
5. Item you have your eye on?
Bally Leather Scribe Derbies
6. Favorite place to shop in your city?
Preston Center Pavilion Marshalls (…I know…)