We’re headed to Flipadelphia today kids! Home to the cheesesteak wit or wit out, Mac/Dennis/Frank/Sweet Dee/and Charlie, and most importantly to a guest blogger of ours, Jason! Again, get ready for some note taking. This man is considered a Professor of fashion in our book.
Name: Jason Ballenger
Occupation: Law Student
1. What are you looking forward to wearing in the Spring?
Slim-fitting chinos cut/cuffed a tad short; shoes; no socks.
2. What is your favorite item in your closet?
Winter: Any sweater made from merino wool
Spring: Navy blazer with brass buttons and burgundy lining (I found it at a thrift store sophomore year of college for five bucks. Whoever owned it before me must have been somewhat tall and extraordinarily skinny, or very uncomfortable)
Summer: Tan seersucker suit
Fall: same as Spring.
3. It’s Saturday night and you’re out, where are you in your city? What are you wearing?
I’m probably eating at a BYOB, opening my second bottle of cheap PA wine. I’m wearing Levis, a button-down oxford, and a merino wool sweater (my weekend uniform).
4. What do you feel the look of your city is?
Hipster meets Ivy League businessman meets Jersey Shore. Or, New York City minus 50% of the well-dressed people.
5. Item you have your eye on?
A trim, khaki suit. An old-fashioned classy wristwatch wouldn’t be bad either.
6. Favorite place to shop in your city?