Since most of you gentleman like to find the most cost effective way to buy things ( a thing that we girls love…and hate about you) I decided to let you in on some free things you can score.
* Become a club member at www.gevalia.com and you’ll be eligible for a number of free coffee and tea accessories
* Get two coupons for a free cup of coffee by enrolling in Dunkin’ Donuts’ Dunk Perks club.
* Toast your birthday with a free cappuccino (or another drink of your choice) when you have a My Starbucks Rewards Card.
* Free pastry from Panera Bread by registering for a My Panera loyalty card at any store.
* Free piece of Godiva chocolate every month by signing up for the Rewards Club at any U.S. store or online.
Sign up for Dairy Queen’s Blizzard Fan Club and you’ll get a coupon for a free Blizzard with the purchase of a medium Blizzard.
* Free T.G.I. Friday’s appetizer or dessert when you sign up for the restaurant’s Give Me More Stripes loyalty program.
* The Theater Communications Group’s free Night of Theater is available to everyone the month of October. Tickets are available online starting in late Sept.
* Play free computer games (not trial downloads) at Miniclip. Some of these include Sudoku, Golf Ace, and Fighter Pilot.
* Every day amazon.com features a Free Song of the Day which you can download as a MP3. There are also free songs and albums in the Free Songs and Special Deals section of the site.
All of these are courtesy of the folks at Real Simple magazine. I personally can’t wait to take advantage of most of these especially the free Blizzard!!!